Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun and exciting weekend


Jeff and I had quite the weekend full of fun. It started kind of before the weekend began but who's counting. Thursday night we went to a Josh Turner concert. Jeff is super lucky and always seems to be able to win tickets to places off the radio. He called in a few weeks ago even though he had no idea what he would win and won these tickets. He didn't even know who Josh Turner was. Well I was super excited because I love his music. It was really fun. It was at a bar and there were a lot of drunk people all crowded around us, but we still had such a great time. I included some pictures from the concert. Then this weekend Jeff and I were lucky enough to be able to attend the baptism of one of my students. I love the experience of seeing such a sweet innocent little girl take such an important step in her life. She was so cute and I was very happy we were able to attend. The gospel is so true and I can see it in everyone of my sweet little students. I love them all.

1 comment:

Carrie and Jon said...

Hey... what about the part about spending time working hard with your good friends??? Thanks for your help last weekend. We love you guys!