Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our fun little life

So I wanted to post some pictures of what Jeff and I seem to spend our free time on. Jeff of course is going to school to be an engineer and loves building things. Because of this he has been obsessed with the whole K'nex roller coasters ever since Christmas. Since Valentines was coming soon I let him buy another one for our living room. Here is what our living room now looks like. I am pretty sure it would be much worse, but I think the only thing that is holding him back is that we are running out of room in our living room to hold that many coasters.






On the other hand here is what seems to be my new obsession. I have had a student teacher in my classroom for the last 6 weeks and that gives me quite a bit of extra time to get things ready for future weeks in my teaching. Therefore I have been planning center activities for my kids. That means I have spent most of my time in the faculty room laminating different activities. That also means that I have spent most of my free time at night cutting lamination. Oh what a fun family we are: Jeff playing with roller coasters, and me on the couch cutting. Marriage is so fun!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Someday I am going to have a student teacher then I can sit and get ready for the time they are gone. I love Jeff's roller coasters that looks like so much fun. Good Luck with the getting your stuff ready and the cutting.

Carrie and Jon said...

Steph- Thanks for working extra hard for me at school. You are AMAZING!!! (I don't know how I would survive without you!)