Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinner and Some Chocolates


Jeff is the best husband ever I have decided. He always remembers the sweet things in life and makes sure I feel extra special. He may sometimes try to trick me into thinking he isn't going to do something romantic or sweet, or that he couldn't get what I wanted, but in the end he always comes out with the sweetest things. For Valentine's this year I was feeling pretty sick. I started with a cough on Friday and it just got worse from there. I ended up actually spending the whole weekend in bed. That didn't stop Jeff from being super sweet though. On Friday he surprised me with my absolute favorite treat Chocolate strawberries. He said that the store was sold out but he brought me some anyway. Then on Saturday he took me out to a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse. It was so good. He then took me home and just held me and rubbed my back as I laid down sick all night. I really owe him big for taking such good care of me. He is really full of love. He must have learned it from all his sisters!!! Thanks hun! I love you.

2 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

Jeff is so sweet! I'm glad that you got your strawberries. Thanks for being patient with me today at school! You're amazing!

Megan Hauze said...

Ohhhh, good job Jeff. I trained you well ;)