Monday, March 2, 2009

Dinner and Jazz for $10

Jeff and I had the best date on Saturday night and it only cost us $10. Jeff surprised me this weekend by winning tickets to the Jazz game on Saturday night. He is so lucky. I swear he wins things all the time. He just has some type of gift for winning free tickets. Anyway he won tickets so we headed down to Salt Lake early afternoon. Took a trip down to Lakeshore (my favorite teacher store where I spend way too much money), and then went out to dinner. We had a giftcard from Christmas to Macaroni Grill so all we ended up paying there was our tip. Then we went off to the game. The tickets were pretty good seats and the game was really fun. Then at the end of it all we went home and went to bed. All in all it could have cost us about $150 yet it only cost us $10 total. I love dates like that. Especially when you're married and you have no money.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like the two of you are having a great time! I love it! Jeff is super lucky...I never win things like that. Hope you are doing well. Hopefully we can get together again soon.