Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leaves, Pumpkins, and 7 things




I never should have said a few weeks ago that Jeff and I don't ever do anything other than work and school. Lately we have been having some very busy weeks, full of fun adventures. Last week Jeff and I finally took our annual trip up the canyon to see the leaves. We usually try to make it all the way up to Logan and have dinner, but this year we were side tracked by my moms wonderful cooking at home and so we ate there and only drove up to Huntsville and back. We still got some amazing pictures from the trip so I think it was well worth it. This weekend was just as exciting. We went to the Warren Miller show yesterday and then on the way back we bought some pumpkins and carved them last night. It is always fun to do things that bring you back into your young age. I love spending those moments with Jeff and being able to have annual traditions. Lastly since Megan tagged me here are 7 random facts about me:


1. I absolutely love Watermelon!!!


2. I always have to be wearing a watch. Even though I mostly look at the clock on the wall, I have to have a watch with me.


3. Jeff and I have both worn a stretched out soda pop plastic ring around our wrists since before we were married.


4. I love the smell of hairspray.


5. I used to lay at night and think of how to say things backwards when I couldn't fall asleep, and because of that I can say the ABC's backwards in like 5 seconds.


6. I love spending time with family more than doing anything else.


7. I hate wearing shoes without socks, even in the summer.




Now I am passing this on to Mary, Meredith, Becky, Carrie, Heidi, Samantha, and Steve. Your turn to say 7 random facts about you. (Sorry about this)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Steph it is so great to read about you and Jeff. I am glad that everything is going so well. My blog address is: http://mylifeasa6thgradeteacher.blogspot.com/
Have a great week!

Mason Milligan said...

You two is so cute! mase and i think that we need to double up some time soon(something cheap would be prefered)hope all is well!