Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy, Busy


Wow, Last week was crazy. I have been meaning to write for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately this is a crazy time for Jeff and I. Last week was parent teacher conferences which I love, since I get to see all the neat parents I have, but it is also very exhausting since I was at work until at least 7:00 most nights. I am glad that my life is kind of back to normal, at least as much as it can be a week before Thanksgiving. Really I also didn't know what to write about since Jeff and I are basically back to our normal routine of work and school, work and school. Jeff has been cramming every night to get as much knowledge in as he can since he only has about 2 1/2 weeks left until the semester is over. I am glad he will get a little break coming soon. He works so hard and has very long days. Some times he leaves at 6:30 and I don't see him again until around 8:30 at night. I think he definitely deserves a break. The only real fun thing we did this last weekend was go out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant Su Casa in Bountiful. We don't get to go out there as much now that we live in Kaysville, but we were up for Megan's baby shower (which by the way she is looking so cute) and so we got to go. It was so yummy. I loved it.

No comments: