Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a Weekend!!!


Jeff and I finally have something to talk about. Most of the time we just work and work and do nothing exciting, but we had a great weekend. It started on Friday. We were going to go up the canyon to see the leaves, but it was a pretty rainy day and so we went to Walmart instead and bought the movie Ironman. We then went home and spent a relaxing night watching the movie. Saturday was when the real excitement began. Jeff and I watched conference (I can't believe how good the talks were!!!) and then packed up and headed for Park City. Carrie and Jon invited us to stay overnight at their brother's condo. We arrived around 5:15 and shipped off the boys to go to Priesthood session and the girls went shopping. I bought some nice pants, soap, and I bought Brittany the most fun toy: a dinosaur crust cutter. After the boys were finished we went to a really yummy Mexican place called something like El Cantina. Anyway it was great!! Then we did the highlight of my night, we went to The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I got my first ever caramel apple. Oh it was so good. It had white chocolate and cinnamon and sugar on it. Now I am craving caramel apples all the time. Well after the whole apple experience we went back to the condo and played games until way late at night, went to bed, woke up the next morning and watched another wonderful session of conference. Jeff and I then headed home for another fun night because we got to see our beautiful nieces and Jeff's sister Meredith and brother in law Rob. We had a fun night spending time with the family and finally got home just in time to go to bed and get up the next morning for work again. We had a great weekend but it went by way too fast.

1 comment:

Carrie and Jon said...

Thanks for such a fun weekend. It was great to shop, laugh, and play games! Thanks for being such a great friend, and for having such a fun husband!