Monday, October 13, 2008

What a Crazy Day


I think I jinxed myself when I said Jeff and I don't do anything but work and school. This last week has been full of things. Jeff's sister was up with her family this week and so Jeff and I did so much with them including swimming, a BBQ, and going out to Buca De Beppo's. It was so much fun but our week was so crazy. I think we were both looking forward for some relaxation this weekend, but we didn't get much of that either. Saturday we went up to my mom and dad's house and Mom and I made our yummy soup that we make every year around this time. It is so good!!! Then yesterday was a super crazy day. We went to church like normal but at the end of the meeting the Stake presidency got up and told everyone to meet at the Stake Center at 4:30 because there were some realignments of our wards. We didn't think much of it other than our Bishopric got released so Jeff and I decided to go to the meeting. Well we got to the meeting and found out that our ward was being dissolved and that we all were released from our callings. They then broke our ward up and put them in other wards. So in one night we lost our ward, got released and put into another ward all without prior knowledge. Crazy huh. I am sad that we won't be with some of the friends we just barely met, but I guess we always deal with change so it will just be like we were moving to a new ward. Fun for us!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that does sound like a crazy weekend! You will make new friends in no time and good luck with whatever new callings you get!

Carrie and Jon said...

I hope you have a quiet weekend...if you get too board call us and we'll have a game night!