Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our First Blog


Hello!!! Since our family has been bugging us for some time now, we finally decided to create a blog so you can all see what is going on in our life. Jeff just started back to school a few weeks ago and is still working full time so he is very busy. I started my 3rd year at West Point Elementary teaching 2nd grade and I love my class this year. They are so sweet. Other than that we are just trying to spend some time with our family and enjoy the time we have at our new home in Kaysville.

6 comments:

MTg McBride said...

Welcome to the bloggersphere! I’m so excited you’ve started a blog. While we too were a bit slow to the game, I’m becoming a quick convert that they are a great way to keep up. Can’t wait to read more.

Rex and Mer said...

Congrats on being a blogger now. It's so nice catching up with people and the things that they are up to now.

Heidi said...

welcome to the world of blogging! its so fun and its great to see whats going on with everyone especially when life gets so busy! It will be fun to keep in touch! our blog is geoffandheidi.blogspot.com, add us to your list!

Carrie and Jon said...

I love the new blog. I'm glad that you gave in to the peer pressure to get a blog!!! I can't wait to hear more about your life...

Anonymous said...

So Stephanie, when you add things onto you blog you should write about me and how wonderful I am. It would add a lot of character to your blog and more people would look at your blog.

Adam And Jessica said...

Its amazing who you can find in the Blog world. Its good to see what your up too. I hope to hear from you.
Jessica