Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff




Happy Birthday Jeff. We celebrated Jeff's 24th birthday last Friday. It was such a fun time. We went out to eat at the Manderin on Thursday and then for his birthday we didn't do much other than spend some time together. With our busy school and work schedules lately we don't get to go out much or spend much time together so it was so nice to get out of work early and just hang out at our house. Then on Sunday we had practically all of Jeff's family over for dinner. It was nice to have them all there to celebrate his day, but WOW what a huge task it was to have them all there. I didn't think it would be that crazy, but after everyone left Jeff and I just crashed, and it was only like 8:30. We had a great weekend though. Jeff really appreciated all of his gifts and the love from his family and mine. He especially loved his new movie The Sasquatch Gang which Brittany gave him. She is a great sister!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

Holy crap Jeff is old... Thanks for the nice comments you left me. It's so nice to have great friends! Thanks.

Becky said...

That picture of him peeking between the pants made me laugh. At first I thought it was you standing up and I thought that is a really weird picture. Maybe I'm just weird. Anyway, Happy Birthday Jeff.