Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Busy Lives




Well another week is here and Jeff and I are still just doing our busy things. I can't believe that I have been back to school for almost a whole month. It is crazy how fast time goes by. Jeff is still trucking along at work and school. He is pretty far into his major now so his classes are really difficult. He spends most of his time at work or school, and then the free time he does have is spent studying. We do get out for a little fun once in a while though. We are so excited for all the change going on in Jeff's family. A lot of new additions are coming soon and we can't wait to have more neices and nephews. I think we get our excitement from everyone elses exciting lives since ours is just normal. I wanted to include some pictures from our one adventure this year though. We were lucky enough to go backpacking this summer with Dad, Drew, and Natalie. I won't lie, it was the hardest thing I have ever done, but I loved it also. It was so beautiful up there and Jeff has a great talent with capturing the beauty with his camera.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Steph!! It's so good to see you(r) blog! I'm glad you found me! Now we can keep better in touch. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow Jeff. So how old are you 20, 21 no wait thats how old I am and will be. You must be at least 24.

Carrie and Jon said...

Hey. I love the brown in your blog. I can see it from home! Jeff, I hope you liked your expensive dinner... Have a Happy Birthday!

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

I'm so happy! I'm linking you to my list!