Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Great Couponing Trip

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are wonderful couponers. They are always getting amazing deals at different stores on all their items. I have tried to get into it a little, but usually end up not getting as good of deals as I thought at first. Well every once in a while I have a shopping trip that I am really proud of. Today was that day. I bought all these items for an amazing deal at Smiths. I ended up buying 5 Old Spice Body Washes, 5 Old Spice Deodorants, 2 Olay Body washes, 7 Cover Girl eye shadows, 1 12 pack of Charmin Bath Tissue, 3 Dawn Dish soaps, 1 Large Tide, 5 Herbal Essences Shampoos, 5 Herbal Essences Hair Care products, 2 Head and Shoulders Shampoos, 5 boxes of Crest Toothpaste, 1 large pack of Tampax Tampons, 1 Cover Girl Powder, and 2 Cover Girl Mascaras and only spent $40.03 for all 45 items. With just the sale prices and no coupons I would have spent $155.48, but I had enough coupons to save $115.45 which is a 74% savings on this deal. I couldn't believe it!! The best part of it all is that usually when I get deals with coupons I get a lot of things that Jeff and I don't usually use, but this time I only got things we use everyday. I was so happy about it that I called Jeff and he didn't seem so impressed so I thought I better blog about it. Yea!!!

2 comments:

Holman Girls said...

Don't worry Steph, Rob is never impressed either. I'm proud of you!

Megan Hauze said...

YAHOO!!!! I will be excited for you!!! Good work.