Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Pics

Last week Megan took some super cute Christmas and summer pictures of Brynnlee. I loved them so much that I just had to post some of them here. I had a super hard time picking which ones to post because they are all so cute. I was showing them to Jeff and we couldn't believe how big our little girl is getting. We were picking out pictures to put up around the house and looking at how much she has grown since we first took her home from the hospital. She is such a beautiful girl and we are so grateful to have her in our home. Megan has taken some super cute pictures of Brynnlee. We are also thankful to have such a talented photographer in our family to spoil us with cute pictures of our girl.







1 comment:

anne said...

wow ! those are great pics ! I am so overcome w/ her gorgeous eyes ! what a beauty she is already :) I am sure you had a very merry christmas ! and here's to looking forward to a very happy new year !