Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Birthday and an Air Show

This last weekend was my birthday. I can't believe that another one has come and gone and now for a month and a half I will be 2 years older than my husband. I never think of it that way but he sure makes fun of me about it. Well it was a wonderful day. Jeff is such a sweetie and like always can go shopping for me without me even giving him any hints of what I want, and gets me everything I could hope for. Later in the day my family came over and we went out to dinner at The Spagetti Factory and then back to our house for some presents, brownies, and fireworks!!! Here are some pictures from that day.



Me and my brownie cake. Thanks mom and Britt, I love it!!


Brittany gave me some fun books for Brynnlee or my class.
Mom and Britt riding Jeff's new go-cart.

Dad, Mom, and I watching some fireworks!!!

Well my birthday wasn't the only fun we had this weekend. Jeff and I got up early Sunday morning and drove up to Idaho Falls to see the Blue Angels flying. We did this for Jeff's birthday last year in Reno and now for my birthday this year. It must be a new tradition of ours. They don't come around close enough to go see too often so we have to jump at the chance to see them when they do come. Here are some pictures from that day. We were so glad to have bought a new camera because the pictures turned out awesome!!!
There were other planes flying as well. This was amazed me because there was a lady strapped up to the top of this plane while it was flying in circles and all sorts of other tricks.
Here is another cool stunt plane that flew.
All the Blue Angels lined up to go.
All six of them in the air. It is amazing how close they get to one another.
Here are four of them all on their sides.

This is one of my favorites. Two of the planes flew past us. One was upside down and the other right side up. They are so close you can't believe that they wouldn't crash.


This is my favorite picture we have. They announcer said that when the planes do this trick they are only 18 inches apart from one another. Crazy how close they get.
We had a great day. I can't wait to see them again.




No comments: