Tuesday, April 27, 2010

IT'S A.....


GIRL. Yep Jeff and I are having a girl (we hope). We went to the doctor a few weeks ago and the doctor said he really felt like it was going to be a boy. Jeff was always a little skeptical about it, but I thought if he says it's a boy it usually doesn't change. Well I now am eating my words. We went back to the doctor last week and they just couldn't tell. I was distraught so Jeff called and they made a special appointment for us to go back this week just to see what it is. Well when we went it the doctor said he was 99% sure it was a little girl. Jeff and I are super excited. I was actually a little bummed at first because I was really happy it was going to be a boy and had thought for a month now all about my little boy. Jeff took it really well and has been happy about it either way. I am more excited today now that I know for sure. I guess it just runs in our family. Jeff's little brother said last night that now he will have 6 nieces and only 2 nephews. I guess we should have known it would be a girl. Jeff finally gave me the go ahead to tell people since we know what we are having and are 19 weeks along. Our little Brynnlee is due September 16!!! Yea! We are so excited (and hopefully it doesn't change again)!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Stephanie! I am so excited for you guys! I hope all goes well! Congratulations!

Samantha said...

YAY!! Congrats!!! That is SO exciting! You'll be such a good mommy! Ah, I want a little girl! :) And Sept. 16th is a super-awesome day to have a birthday!! I should know -- it's mine, too!! :D

Holman Girls said...

Congrats, Rob said you called last night with the news :) Guess girls are a trend, right jeff!

Tiffany said...

So,so, so EXCITED!!! She is going to be a beautiful little girl. Congratulations to the two of you :0) Miss and love ya!

Jon and Mackenzie Kasper said...

I am sooooo excited for you two! I had no idea, I can't wait, girls are awesome. I love my little one and you will be such a great mommy. You have any baby shower offer/plans?