Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random pictures from the last 3 months

I haven't posted for a really long time so I thought I better post some pictures that we have taken lately.


Brynnlee loves her food. Sometimes a little too much.


It looks like she is doing a good job with the sippy cup, she is very good at tricking you. She really is just good at biting the end.


She loves this book. It's so cute. She will sit on her tummy and turn the pages all by herself. It plays music and she just loves it.



When Brynnlee was 5 months old I entered her in a Baby Beauty contest. It was crazy. Have you seen Toddlers and Tiaras, well that was exactly how it was. It was really crazy. Brynnlee did win the most photogenic though, which was pretty neat. Her picture was in the program and everything.




Brynnlee just chillin' with her daddy.


I am not very creative, but had to make an attempt this last month for my friend Bre. We had a baby shower for her at work and it was my job to make a diaper cake. This is what I was able to do all on my own. I was pretty happy with it. It's not the best ever, but Bre seemed to like it.



Picture above just the cake. Picture below has the cake along with presents attached.



I also made this diaper wipe bag for her. Actually my mom sewed the bag. I was in charge of making the flower that attached to it. Thanks mom.





Finally Jeff has been working for a whole year on a team project for school. They have entered a Mini Baja competition and had to build this go-cart looking machine. I think it looks pretty cool. They are really excited about the competition which is at the end of this month in Kansas. Go Utes!!!! Another thing I love about this project is that it is almost all ready to go which means Jeff is at the end of his senior year of school!!! He graduates on Friday. I don't even know how it is going to be to have a husband that comes home from work at a normal time, who doesn't have homework each night, who isn't paying for school each semester, and who isn't always trying to balance school, work, and a family. Yea!!! Brynnlee and I get our daddy!







No comments: