Saturday, September 11, 2010

She's here!

Brynnlee joined our family Thursday night at 6:18. It was a super easy delivery, but c-sections definitly have their hard recovery. It has been very painful to move around, and today was the first day I even ventured outside my room. I only made it down the hall and back. Brynnlee is doing really well. She was only 6 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. The nurses were worried about her blood sugar since she was so small, but she has been a trooper and hasn't had a problem. She loves to suck on everything, especially her fingers, but her sucking has been a great thing for me because she nurses really well. We just love her and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with our beautiful baby girl.

4 comments:

Holman Girls said...

What a cute little bundle. Steph, remember to take it easy, don't lift to much and you will be back to your old self in...well I'm still not my old self :) But you will feel better soon.
S was so happy to have a little one just her weight/length.

Carrie and Jon said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I'm so sorry that the recovery has been tough... Good thing you have a great hubby to take care of your every need!!!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited for the two of you and I know that you will be extraordinary parents. All the best to you. Love ya!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! She is a doll, hope you are recovering and doing well!