Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to Busy


I haven't updated my blog in a long time because Jeff and I haven't had much time to do fun things. We both went back to school a few weeks ago. He is now attending University of Utah, and spends most of his time either at school, in a lab, at work, or doing homework. I feel so bad for him, but hopefully we will be done soon. I have gone back to school teaching, and it has felt like I have had so much to do every night. I think September is the most busy month of the entire year. We finally had Labor Day weekend, but we still didn't do much together because Jeff went backpacking with his family and I spent the weekend with my sister. I guess our lives are pretty boring right now. Hopefully I will have something more exciting to post after next weekend. It is Jeff's birthday and we are headed down to Reno to go the Air Races and see the Blue Angels. I am sure that will be the highlight of our month! Yea!

No comments: