Monday, June 8, 2009

End of School and Airshow



YEA!!!! School is over for another year. I actually have some mixed emotions this year because I had a wonderful group of kids. Two years ago I really struggled with my students, and actually thought to myself a few times that maybe I shouldn't be a teacher anymore, but this year redeemed all that. My students were great! They listened and worked really hard, and after I saw their End of Level Scores I felt like I really am where I need to be. It was pretty rewarding, and so to know that this year is over and I get to start all over again was pretty sad. I guess though it is a new adventure each year and I should be excited for that. Well after having a pretty stressful last month of school, Jeff and I were able to go have some fun this weekend. We started out Friday going to a car show in Ogden. Jeff loved it, and I thought that nothing would top that experience for him. I was wrong. Saturday afternoon we headed up to the Airshow at Hill Air Force Base. Jeff left that night after watching the Thunderbirds saying that there is nothing in the world he has ever seen that was cooler than seeing those planes. I probably have to agree. They were really neat. Jeff has even started looking up their schedule to see if they will do another show anywhere close to Utah. We found a show at Reno over Jeff's birthday so we may be planning a fun vacation to Reno in a few months!!!

No comments: