Monday, April 6, 2009

SPRING BREAK


I can't believe I finally made it to this week. I know that kids just love having time off of school and I have to admit as much as I love teaching, I get really excited for spring break as well. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my time. Today I spent the whole time paying bills and getting my car registered. That isn't really the most fun way to spend my break, but I guess I have to get it done so I might as well do it now. Tomorrow Jeff and I get to play though, so that will be fun. It is funny because when we first were dating we thought that when we got married we would have so much time to spend with each other, but in reality we spend less because of our work and school schedules. We have to just enjoy the few days off we get to spend with each other. So we will try to find something fun for tomorrow. The rest of the week is just relaxing for me. That is fun, but feels like a waste. Hopefully I can find something exciting so that I can feel like I spent my Spring Break in a good way!!!

No comments: